Tuesday 10 May 2022

I'm sure I'm in The Trueman Show.

So every day I get up and walk around Camping Javea. Strangers give me broard smiles and say hello, some stop to talk. I get the bikes out and off we go. Again total strangers wave and smile some point at Jomesy in his carriage behind the bike and make a humerous comment This is all so nice and friendly that it has roused some suspicions within me. I have now taken to swimming further from the shore to see if I can find the infamous set dome/back screen. But seriously all of this can be explained by the fact that after a couple of months of changeable weather we have now entered a period of warm cloudless skies. Javea is quiet and peaceful and everyone seems to be relaxed and laid back. This morning we took our coffee f down at the arenal beach where it was really quiet. We then cycled down to the port for a swim.

No comments:

Post a Comment