Friday 3 November 2017

September 20 · Caldonazzo, Italy

Last of our 3 days on Lake Caldonazzo, absolutely gorgeous place. As much as I liked lake Garda, these smaller lakes are a lot more attractive and quieter. Less tourists. The tourist season ends here this coming weekend. Out early this morning just after sunrise with Jonesy, took these photos.
To said it was standard charge for Italy and that there was nothing he could do . He couldn't change the bill it had to be paid!
I gave him my David Frost stare and told him to take the bread off the bill and he could keep the 4 euros. A pen came out the bread was crossed off the bill ....everyman has his price!









he other night in a lovely lakeside restaurant they tried to charge us 4 euros for a bag of bread that we never went near I complained and the waiter told me the 4 euros was not just for the bread but also for the tablecloths and utensils. He als

No comments:

Post a Comment